Popular Hudson Valley Burrito Stand Closed For Good
A popular Hudson Valley destination for high-quality burritos won't open for business this year. Red Hooks' The Burrito Stand took to social media over the weekend to fill their loyal customers in.
There's good news however as anyone who'd like to nosh on their delicious burritos can stop by Bubby's Takeaway Kitchen just down the road from their original location at 19 West Market Street in Red Hook. You can call ahead with questions at (845) 748-8226.
Nonetheless, patrons of The Burrito Stand were taking the news in stride. One former customer even claiming there was something magical about burritos from the stand.
So now the big question burrito lovers, let us hear it. What's the best place in the Hudson Valley to get a burrito?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash