Peep These Facts About Peeps
There's a love-hate relationship with them, but it's officially Peep season.
You will see an influx of the marshmallow treat this upcoming weekend as they are a popular Easter Basket accessory. There's of course the Peep flavored coffee creamers and coffee making the round too.
Mental Floss came up with a list of interesting facts about Peeps that might make you love them (or hate them) even more. You may even be able to use these during your Easter Sunday family gathering, it's better than bringing up politics right?
1. On average 5.5 million Peeps are made every day.
2. It use to take 27 hours to make one Peep.
3. In Bethleham Pennsylvania, where Peeps are made, on New Years Eve they drop a giant Peep instead of a ball.
4. The recipe and machinery that creates Peeps has stayed the same.
5. They're gross. Just kidding that me inserting my personal opinion.
Will you be stuffing your face with Peeps this weekend? Or are you waiting until after Easter? Maybe you're like me and going anywhere near them? Let us know on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash