NYS Police Officer Receives Positive Message on Coffee Cup
We're living in a crazy world, so sometimes a little message of encouragement can go a long way.
There have been stories in the media of police officers getting coffee cups with not so kind messages written on them. The New York State Police shared a photo this week that had a happier ending.
The NYS Police posted on Wednesday, January 8th:
On a difficult day for the New York State Police, these two words penned on a cup of coffee, are so greatly appreciated.
To the author, we got your message, thank you.
Coincidentally, it looks like today ( January 9th) is Law Enforcement Appreciation Day.
If you can today, thank your local and state police officers as they put their lives on the line every day looking out four our safety.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash