NYS Police Need Help Locating Vulnerable Adult
The New York State Police are asking for the publics' help locating a missing adult.
In a Facebook post, Troop F in Liberty is asking for help locating a missing, vulnerable, adult.
Marlene Pesekow is 74 years old and has dementia. She is a resident at the Jeffersonville Adult Home Located at 4806 State Route 52, Jeffersonville, NY, this was also the last location Pesekow was seen.
On February 11th Pesekow was last seen at approximately 5am leaving the Jeffersonville Adult Home on foot.
The New York State Police believe that Pesekow may be traveling to the New York City area. If you've located Marlene Pesekow or have any information about her whereabouts call the New York State Police at the Liberty barracks at 845-292-6600.
Marlene is described as being 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 250 pouunds.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash