NY Knitters Needed To Help Rescued Australian Animals
Knitting fools in the Hudson Valley, we want you. Knitters from all around the world are being asked to make items of a certain koala-ty to help rescued wildfire from fires in Australia.
Devastating wild fires are continuing to blaze throughout Australia. According to Huffpost.com, the fire has spread over millions of acres leaving both people and wildlife misplaced. There is a large demand for knitters to craft items like joey pouches for kangaroos, koala mittens or bat wraps.
Whether you knit professionally or a hobby, your skills are needed. The growing Facebook group, Animal Rescue Craft Guild has all the details on how you can help. They've got items, sizes and what is specifically needed for the unique animals that have survived the fires.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash