New York State Woman Crashes Car Through Domino’s Pizza Shop
This is not what they mean when they say "take out". Luckily, no one was dining in a pizza shop when a vehicle went sailing though the front glass late last weekend. Some may question whether or not Domino's really qualifies as real pizza anyway, but that is whole other topic for another time.
An accident Sunday night left one woman hospitalized after her car crashed through a Domino's Pizza shop in central New York state. The Rome Sentinel says the woman was attempting to park when her foot slipped and hit the gas pedal instead. Officials say her car went straight through the front glass facade at the Rome, NY business, pushing several tables forward.
The woman was taken a nearby hospital with minor injuries. The owner told WKTV the pizzeria would reopen Monday.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash