Mohonk Preserve Invites Volunteer Photographers
If you love to take photos you may want to get out to this event at Mohonk Preserve. Mohonk Preserve is holding its Volunteer Photographer Orientation on Saturday, March 7 From 9:30 AM to 11 AM.
Join the staff at the Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center Conference Room to find out more about this annual program. You will help the Preserve promote both the beauty and the importance of the land that makes up Mohonk preserve. The scenic views, people, plants, animals and special events can all be subjects of your photos. At the orientation, you will also be able to chat with other photographers.
The volunteer orientation is designed to give want to be volunteers all the information that you would need to decide if it's for you. It is a great opportunity to meet with the coordinator, learn about the activity, and meet other volunteers. Please feel free to attend any or all orientations.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash