Local Museum Temporarily Closes Doors
There is a museum here in the Hudson Valley that has unexpectedly closed, for a few days. According to a press release, the Sullivan County Museum and Cultural Center in Hurleyville, is closed to the public for the next few days (possibly a week) because of repairs that are needed to both their elevator and the sidewalk. When the repairs have been made, there will be a release letting the public know that it has reopened.
For questions or additional information, you can call the Sullivan County Historical Society at 845-434-8044.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash