Hyde Park Motel The Golden Manor Up For Sale
A Hyde Park motel located across from the FDR Presidential Library along Route 9 is up for sale. The Golden Manor is a 39 room motel situated on three wooded acres that include an inground pool and about 20,000 square feet of space for accommodations. Loopnet reports the property is on the market for $2.2 million.
The Golden Manor is close to local colleges in addition to National Historic sites like the Vanderbilt Mansion, Vall-kill site along with FDR Library and could be a good investment opportunity if you have the resources. The property also features lots of parking, a four-car garage, and a three-bedroom owner/manager apartment.
The Golden Manor remains open for business and offers accommodations for everyone from single guests to large families.
Located at 4100 Albany Post Road, what would you do with the property?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash