Hudson Valley Stewart’s to Offer Free Coffee on New Year’s Eve
For a limited time on New Year's Eve, Stewart's will be giving out free coffee to end 2019 the right way.
According to Stewart's Shops website, they are ringing in the New Year by giving out free coffee. From 6 p.m. to close at all Stewart's locations on Tuesday, December 31, you can enjoy a free cup of hot coffee. It can be any size and any flavor.
Their website states you can choose from the Stewart's House Blend, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Richer Roast, Decaf, and Blueberry Crumble. 13,000 people had free coffee last year at Stewart's with this promotion.
To make 2020 even better, Stewart's will be adding Chocolate Raspberry Cream Coffee at all shops on January 5, according to their website. This is a seasonal flavor, so get it while you can.
I'll see you at Stewart's on New Year's Eve.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash