Hudson Valley Outdoor Theaters Showing Top Summer Movies
Summer 2019 is in full swing and so are all the summer blockbusters in movie theaters all over the Hudson Valley. The indoor theaters may be showing the new releases like Rocketman, Lion King, Yesterday and Toy Story 4 but the outdoor theaters are busy showing the classics. It seems all over the Hudson Valley you can attend movies outdoors and they are some of summers best.
Water Street Market Cinema showed "Jaws", Bannerman's Island has shown the "Wizard of Oz", Barton Orchards has shown "Goosebumps 2" and you can still check out a movie on the Walkway Over the Hudson. There is still a lot of summer left and plenty of time to catch a movie outdoors.
So what are some of the favorite movies of all time for the summer? We found a pretty thorough list thanks to best life online. It includes Jaws of course, plus National Lampoon's Vacation, Caddyshack, Dirty Dancing and more.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash