Hudson Valley Man Among 13 Accused of Attempted Child Rape in NY
A Hudson Valley man is among 13 New York men accused of trying to have sex with a child.
From May 9 through May 11, New York State Police BCI at Fonda, in conjunction with the Montgomery County Sheriff Office, and with the assistance of the NYSP Troop G Computer Crime Unit, NYSP Internet Crimes Against Children Unit, the FBI and the FBI Task Force conducted an investigation that resulted in the arrest of 13 for allegedly attempting to have sexual relations with a child younger than the age of 15.
Among the 13 arrested, one is from the Hudson Valley. 32-year-old Daurell J. McNeil of Highland was charged with the attempted criminal sexual act, attempted rape, criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
The other 12 New York men arrested were:
- Tyler D. Phillips, 24, of Fonda
- Osborne M. Campbell, 38, of Delanson
- Samuel S. Ambrosio-Vicente, 27, of Albany
- Vincent M. Tebano, 60, of Schenectady
- Mikhail Donovan, 27, of Melrose
- Vejay Etwardo, 29, of Schenectady
- Jason D. Shattuck, 29, of Gloversville
- Gregg Townsend, 26, of Queensbury
- John J. Hoag, 41, of Gloversville
- Robert K. DiGregorio, 48, of Gloversville
- David J. Kondrat, 57, of Middle Grove
- Stephen C. Pastorek, 50, of Albany
The suspects are not believed to be connected, police say. If anyone believes they or someone they know was victimized by any of these men, please call State Police at 518-783-3211.
All 13 were arraigned in the town of Florida Court and each were committed to the Montgomery County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash or $20,000 bond.
- 16 Reasons Why Newburgh Isn't the Worst City in New York State
- Beloved Puppy Dies After Going to Lower Hudson Valley PetSmart
- Hudson Valley Man Dies in Lawnmower Crash, Brother Very Hurt
- Large Reward Offered After Video of Cat Murder Circulates
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Stabbed, Local Man Charged
- Hudson Valley Rallies Behind Mother of 7 Killed in Crash
- Woman Shot Near Hudson Valley Church
- 1 Dead After Car Catches Fire at Hudson Valley Apartment Complex