Gas Prices On The Rise In The Hudson Valley
Between last week and this week, gas prices are still rising in the Hudson Valley.
The Daily Freeman reports that the national and statewide average gas prices have continued to rise. The statewide average was $2.71 per gallon, which was up 0.3 cents from a week prior. That's also 17.3 cents higher than a month ago. The national average went up 26.5 cents from last month.
According to the Daily Freeman, gas prices were also up in the Hudson Valley. In Ulster County, the average gas price was $2.68 per gallon, which was 5 cents higher than last week. For Dutchess County, prices were up 2 cents from last week, reaching $2.74 per gallon. In Greene County, prices rose to $2.62 per gallon and were 3 cents higher than last week. Columbia County also saw a rise in prices, going up 3 cents from last week to $2.66 per gallon.
This is the seventh straight week the national average gas price has risen, according to the Daily Freeman.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash