Frozen Caboose Sets Date for Opening Day 2020
Spring is right around the corner which mean Hudson Valley ice cream stands and shops will be opening over the next few weeks. The Frozen Caboose in Highland has announced their opening day for Friday March 13th.
Grab the kids and head in for your first frozen treat of the season. The Frozen Caboose at 6 Haviland Road in Highland is located close to The Walkway Over the Hudson. Grab and ice cream and head out for a stroll.
The long range weather forecast doesn't exactly have Friday March 13th as being a great day to go out for ice cream but let's face it ice cream tastes good everyday. So don't let the weather that day keep you from coming out to the grand opening. And after all it's the long range forecast, weather forecasts can be wrong.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash