Feature Film Seeks Rhinebeck Home For Rent
Do you or someone you know own a home in the Rhinebeck area? A feature film being shot in the area is on the lookout for a home to rent.
The ideal house has three to four bedrooms and is walking distance from East Market Street. The rental would run from July 29th through September 23rd. The home will be used for housing and will not be featured in the film.
Anyone with information can email the Hudson Valley Film Commission (HVFC) at email@example.com and it will be passed along to producers.
The film tax credit that encourages much of the TV and movie production in the area was recently extended to the year 2024 so you can expect production crews to keep searching out local lodging and places to film. You'll even see the occasional search for civil war era cannon and wagon. Who know's what they'll be looking for next?!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash