Ex-Yankees Manager Joe Torre’s New York Lake House For Sale
Get an inside look at Joe Torre's Hudson Valley lake house that was just recently put on the market.
Ex-Yankees manager Joe Torre has listed his home on Lake Mahopac for sale. The asking price for this 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom house is $1,395,000.
The home has 2,358 square feet and sits on half an acre. The property also features a separate lakeside cottage/guest quarters.
The lake house was built in 1932. According to the listing, Torre purchased the home in 2003 for $775,000.
Definitely a nice lake house that I'm sure any Yankees fan would want to own.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash