Driving Through Wappingers is Giving Me a Giant Headache
I don't even know what they are doing but they are really screwing up my commute.
Have you driven through downtown Wappingers Falls lately? 9D is a total disaster and it has been causing a lot of commuters like myself a big headache in the afternoon.
Does anyone know what they're even doing?
Are they working on sidewalks? Are they doing maintenance on sewers? Bridge work? Any information on what they're doing and when they'll be done would be great.
I was trapped behind a cement truck for 20 minutes the other day.
When HBO was filming their series last week, traffic was much worse.
If you have any info please let me know when it will be safe to pass through Wappingers again.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash