Does The Side of The Bed You Sleep on Matter?
It's no secret, I moved into a new apartment over the weekend.
I'm just starting to get acclimated to the new layout and so far it's been pretty easy. However, on night one I realized a huge change that I'm still trying to get used to.
With the move, my bed is now facing a different direction. Which, in turn, forced me to put my nightstand on the opposite side of where I used to have it. I like sleeping by my nightstand because I can put my phone (alarm clock) and a bottle of water next to me when I sleep.
So now, I'm sleeping on the right side of the bed instead of the left and it's really throwing me off.
I've mentioned it to a few of my friends and they think I'm being dramatic.
Does what side of the bed you sleep on matter? Let me know on Facebook and if you have any Fengshui suggestions I'd gladly take them.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash