Dear Hudson Valley, Put Your Brooms Away
Okay, we can put the brooms away now.
Yesterday, a tweet went viral about a broom standing on its own. The tweet stated that NASA had reported that you could stand a broom up by itself because of the gravitational pull. But it was only able to work on Monday, Feb. 10.
CNN is reporting, however, that the alleged information from NASA has not been found.
So what they're saying is that you can absolutely balance a broom to stand on its own any day and time of the year.
I'm learning also that if you don't have sharp, crisp, bristles, you will most definitely not be able to balance your broom. Apparently, if you do have a good broom, all you have to do is position said bristles like a tripod and B(r)OOM...magic.
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but let's move on to the next viral challenge.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash