Bannerman Island Set To Host Dracula Performance
Bannerman Island is diversifying their entertainment options and will be putting on the first ever nighttime play on the island. They'll be hosting Theatre on the Road's presentation of Dracula. Dates of the performance include Friday and Saturday nights the next two weekends. The 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd are show dates and they will most likely all sell out.
The 30-minute cruise on the Hudson will depart from the Beacon waterfront at 6 PM and will include an optional tour of the island when you get there. This is an evening performance so all attendees must have a flashlight or have access to one on your mobile device and you should know that there are 72 steps to get to where you need to go.
All who take the trip get a chance to check out the newly opened Bannerman family residence. You'll also be among the first to ever witness a live play on the island. The return trip is included and will get you back on dry land around 10 PM.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash