April Offers 24 Seasonal Fruits and Veggies
It may seem that lately all I am focused on is Fruits and Vegetables. It has become top of mind for me. Why? Because it is more important than ever that we eat right to stay healthy. That being said what fresh produce should we be looking for in the store this time of year?
According to produceforkids.com April has quite a selection of things kids might actually eat. Obviously, some of the list is imported or brought up from the southern states but still the selection for this coming month is tasty.
April you can look to enjoy apples, strawberries and blueberries. Plus potatoes, vidalia onions and carrots. the list published by Produce for Kids actually has 24 different veggies and fruits you can enjoy. So buy what you can find and don't forget you can freeze fruit in a container to keep it longer. Doing that also makes a nice frosty treat.
Stay Safe and Stay Health, eat your fruits and veggies.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash