Adams Fairacre Farms Set To Open Newburgh Pizza Shop
Adams Fairacre Farms is getting into the pizza business. Set to open in late September, the Newburgh based pizza shop will be managed by local resident Dan Whitely.
Adam's is best known as the local grocery chain with locations in Poughkeepsie, Kingston, Wappingers, and Newburgh but have expanded the scope of their business in recent years.
Whitely has over 20 years of experience in the pizza business and got his start at TJ's Pizza in Poughkeepsie. He's a longtime Hudson Valley resident who is also known as one of the speediest pizza makers in all of New York.
Our condolences as one of Adams' owners Donald P. Adams recently passed away. He, along with his brother Ralph and Ralph's wife Mary, started what has become one of the Hudson Valley's most iconic and successful business'.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash