A Waterfall Runs Right Through This Hudson Valley Home
This unique Hudson Valley home literally has a waterfall running through it, here's how you can experience it first hand. The Salvato Mill on Route 82 in Clinton Corners is a historic stone mill and it's available for rent on Airbnb.
Originally known as Blooms Mill, the building was converted from a mill to a home in the 1960s. But it's history goes all the way back to the 1700s when it was part of Bloomvale, a small village named after Issac Bloom. The mill saw life first as a sawmill, then cotton mill followed by Cider mill.
The Salvato Mill is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and thanks to modern technology, you can stay there for $350 a night. The home can accommodate nine guests spread out over four bedrooms.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash