I-87 Needs an Exit Between New Paltz + Kingston
I'm not exactly new to the Hudson Valley anymore but I discovered this issue recently and something needs to change.
Honestly, I haven't spent a whole lot of time on the other side of the bridge. Last week I had to make a trip to downtown New Paltz. I hopped on 87 from Newburgh. I think I may have only been to New Paltz like three times so I wasn't familiar with the area. Like an idiot I missed the exit.
"I'll get off at the next one." I thought to myself.
To my surprise, the next exit was 15 miles away in Kingston! Seriously
Can we break this up a bit? Instead of putting all of our efforts into banning vape flavors, milk and shampoo, why doesn't New York put all of that energy towards something useful? I can't be the only one who had to drive a half-hour out of the way because of this mistake.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash