6 Hudson Valley Locations to Look for in ‘I Know This Much Is True’
The highly anticipated new HBO series I Know This Much Is True was filmed in the Hudson Valley and debuts on May 10th. Here are six locations to keep your eye out for.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission played a crucial role in the success of this production. Here's a new inside look at the story behind the limited-run series during which Marc Ruffalo talks about having to gain twenty pounds to play the role of his own twin brother.
And here's a look at the new trailer. I Know This Much Is True is set to debut on HBO on May 10. Oh, look, the Mid Hudson Bridge.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash