5 Things That Make Us Swear While Driving
Can you add to our list?
If you missed the Early Morning Brain Stimulator question from today, we asked this question, "FOR EVERY 100 MILES YOU DRIVE, YOU'LL DO THIS 41 TIMES. WHAT IS IT?"
The answer was swear and most of us agree. There are so many things that can happen when your driving on Route 9, 32 or on Route 17 on your way to work that can cause you to yell out a swear word or two.
I decided to do a little research and try to find the top 5 things that make us scream bad words while we are driving here in the Hudson Valley and here is what I came up with, with some help from the Mirror website.
1. Someone driving too slowly in front of you.
2. People who drive slowly in the fast lane and won't move over.
3. Drivers who don't use their turn signals.
4. Someone cuts you off.
5. Almost getting hit by someone changing lanes.
Not a bad list right? Did I miss something that makes you scream out when your driving? Call the show at 845-473-9431 or leave your suggestion on our Facebook page.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Home Depots Looking to Hire You
- Frolic Friday Gets the Runs Video
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash