Hudson Valley Restaurant Week Kicks off in November
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week returns November 4, 2019 to November 17, 2019. What this means is, it is time to make reservations, or you will be out of luck getting to try the places that you want to.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week gives you a chance to try restaurants that you might have been wanting to go to, or just needing an excuse too, check out. Plus you will get to do it with a three course lunch or dinners at special prices. (Yes, it’s more than seven days, but that's good for us!)
Prices for lunch are $22.95 and dinners are $32.95. This price is just for your three-course meal; beverages, tax and gratuity will be additional. Let's repeat that. Tax and gratuity along with your beverages, is an additional cost. Not all of the Hudson Valley Restaurant Week restaurants are participating in both the lunch and dinner offers, so you should contact the restaurant directly to verify.
- Please call the restaurant ahead and ask if they take reservations. If they do it is in your best interest to go ahead and reserve a spot. But if you make a reservation, show up 10 minutes before the actual reservation -- do not be late.
- Also, when you do go to the restaurant that you have selected, remember that most will see an increase in business and could possibly be a tad short staffed. Be patient and courteous and you will be rewarded with great food.
- Then, repeat. Try another restaurant, you just might find a new favorite.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash