10 Fruits and Veggies That Last a Month
So a lot of people are stocking up on food that has a long shelf life, canned goods, pasta, cereals and such. But what do you do if you like fresh fruits and veggies and you didn't can or pickle anything last fall.
One of the things that I have been hearing a lot of people talking about is only buying what won't go bad. That comment if often followed by the statement "you can't really buy fresh produce". Turns out this is not true.
Good news there are actually a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables that will store up to a month. According to wisebread.com whose slogan is "Living Large on a Small Budget" there are 10 fruits and veggies that will last a month or longer. They May not be your favorite but a clever recipe could change all that quick. So next time your out get you apples, carrots and more
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash