WHOA: Meteor Reported Over New York, Northeast Late Wednesday [VIDEO]
Did anyone see it? Hundreds of reports came in late Wednesday of a bright fireball in the night sky. NJ.com is reporting that over two hundred reports were reported to the American Meteor Society about a bright light that blazed across the night sky over the northeastern United States around 11 p.m.
Reports came in from New York, as well as a number of states such as New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia.
People took to social media to share pictures and video of the light that was said to be greenish with sparkling edges.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash