6 Best Dutchess County Fair Country Artist Performances
We're heading into the summer season here in the Hudson Valley with one thing on our mind: Fair Season.
Earlier this week we received the unfortunate news that the Ulster County Fair had been postponed until 2021. This also means we won't be able to see great acts like Lee Greenwood, The Roots and Boots Tour, The Swon Brothers and Emily Ann Roberts.
Now, we're not too sure what the fate is of the Dutchess County Fair or the Orange County Fair but we're keeping our fingers crossed.
While we wait to get the final word on Hudson Valley Fair Season, we thought we would reminisce on some of our favorite performances of fairs past. Take a look at some of the memorable performances last few years.
Before you take a look at some of my favorite performers, I have to share my favorite backstage picture of all time:
What's been your favorite? Feel free to share your favorite and pictures through The Wolf mobile app and on our Facebook page.
Jess' Favorite Fair Performances
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America