What Should Replace The Old Coyote Grill In Poughkeepsie?
The shuttered Poughkeepsie Coyote Grill has been vacant for nearly two years. It's time to get the ball rolling on this prime piece of Hudson Valley real estate so what should replace it?
According to Loopnet.com, the 1.6-acre property and 5,500 square foot building could be all yours for a cool $2.5 million. It's suitable for retail, a restaurant or other service business. With more than 60,000 cars a day passing by on Route 9, there is certainly a lot of potential here.
Coyote Grill closed unexpectedly two years ago after a fire damaged the facility. At the time it was believed to be temporary for repairs, but that turned out not to be the case.
So what should replace the Coyote Grill? The answer is simple: White Castle. And in the absence of that, anything really. This is a prime piece of Poughkeepsie real estate and it's time to get it back on the tax rolls.
Let us know what you think should replace the Coyote Grill in the comments.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash