West Point’s Thayer Hotel Hosts Afternoon Tea
The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point has your invitation to Afternoon Tea. Enjoy this wonderful tradition with friends at one of the Hudson Valley's most historic hotels. January 25th from 3 PM to 5 PM bring your friends for afternoon tea at the Thayer. The price is $31 dollars per person plus tax and gratuity.
Enjoy Tea, Scones and Tea Sandwiches. Lemon Berry, Cranberry, Raisin, Almond, Vegan Chocolate Chip scones will be paired with assorted jams Devonshire Cream and Lemon Curd. Tea sandwiches that include Watercress and Egg Salad, Smoked Salmon, Dill Cream Cheese and Caper, Cucumber and Mint w/ Sweet Butter, Shaved Ham and Brie and Chicken Salad that will be paired with Herbed Butter, Lemon Mustard Mayonnaise. For the sweet lovers there will be home made Madelines and assorted Macaroons
For reservations call MacArthur's River View Restaurant (845) 446-4731, EXTENSION 3. The Thayer Hotel is at 674 Thayer Road West Point.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash