WEEKEND WEATHER: Windy and Cold in the Hudson Valley
While we haven't had much snow this season, winter still has its way of showing its teeth. And in this case, it's wind. Friday's windy and cold weather will last through most of this weekend, before becoming milder by next week.
Saturday will see a mixture of sun and clouds, with a highs in the 30s. It will still be quite windy as well, making the wind chills feel like it's in the 20s. Lows will reach around 20. Sunday will be in the mid 30s, under partly cloudy skies. Sunday night will continue the cold weather, with lows in the lower 20s.
Monday will see a warm up, with showers and highs in the 50s. And according to the forecasts, the mild weather may stick around for the majority of the next week.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash