Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think did what over the weekend?
It's Monday and with all of the 5 Cities and 5 Days talk we are only able to do our video version of "Three Things" this week and we both had a fun weekend.
Here is how three things works, we give you two sets of things and your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three. Here are the things from this past weekend...
1. Almost dropped their phone down a mountain.
2. Ate at Pete's Hot Dogs.
3. Showered in a steak house.
1. Watched the movie "Hotel for Dogs".
2. Won some money on the Kentucky Derby.
3. Salsa danced their way through Cinco De Mayo.
Who do you think did what? Find out here....
Thank you so much for watching and we hope you had a great weekend as well. We hope you can stop by and see us at some point this week on our 5 Cities in 5 Towns Tour that is in full swing with a chance for you to win a pair of 3 day V.I.P. passes to the Taste of Country Music Festival.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash