There Will be a Rainbow
It is not that I haven't wanted to, but I just haven't had the time. I wanted to put up a Rainbow like so many others have to express there emotions during this outbreak of Covid 19. One of my neighbors has actually put one his hedges near the road so you can see it clear as day when you drive by.
The idea is simple you share a rainbow in a window or some where around your house so that people can see it as they pass by and be reminded that after every storm there is a rainbow.
The Storm that is Covid 19 may still be upon us but we need to remember that a Rainbow waits for us on the other side. And if you don't believe me take it from Kasey and Willie at the 2019 CMA Awards.
Kasey Musgraves - Rainbow
It will all be alright - Stay Safe, Stay Home.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash