The Wolf Cider Jam Welcomes Whiskey Crossing
Nothing says summertime like country music and some delicious hard cider.
The Wolf Cider Jam at Angry Orchard in Walden is back for the month of July. Mark it down on your calendar, Thursday July 25th from 4pm until 7pm the Hudson Valley will be rocking with Whiskey Crossing.
The duo will hit the Cider Jam stage at 6pm and perform some of their original songs, like their latest release "Those Summer Nights." The song will be available for download on July 21st, which gives you enough time to memorize it and sing it at the top of your lung at the orchard.
The name Whiskey Crossing may sound familiar to Hudson Valley country fans. Back in March the Whiskey Crossing team opened up for Rodney Atkins at The Chance in Poughkeepsie.
Don't miss their return July 25th at Angry Orchard in Walden. Not only do you get great music, but there will be food available for purchase as well as free cider samples until 5:30pm.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash