Taste NY Markets Return to NYS Thruway April 1
Starting April 1, 2019 you will be once again able to purchase farmers market produce along with other New York State made products along the 570-mile long NYS Thruway system.
The markets will be at 20 of the Thruway stops and sell a variety of fresh produce along with featuring other food and beverage products at each stop. For more information about the products to be sold, along with the farmers market hours, click here.
According to a press release, here is what NY's Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul had to say about the project:
From maple syrup, to dairy, to fruits and vegetables, New York produces an amazing variety of high-quality agricultural products. Our Taste NY program showcases the best we have to offer, and we are looking forward to another season providing travelers with fresh, locally-grown products at stops along the Thruway.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash