Spectrum Offering Credit To Customers Who Lost Internet
A lot of Spectrum customers lost their internet services over the weekend. If you lost service you may have a credit coming your way.
In the year 2020, is there anything worse than losing internet on ta Friday night?
This past weekend one of the biggest cable providers in Upstate New York experienced some outages starting on Friday night. According to New York Upstate, customers who call Spectrum's customer service line at (855) 707-7328 and can apply for a refund due to the lack of service. They also report that Spectrum will work with customers who reach out them and it there resolution will be handled on a case by case basis.
The issue was reported to be weather related.
Roughly 2 millions customers lost service on the east coast.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash