Soda or Pop?
Which do you say?
Today is National Have a Coke Day and yes its a real thing, according to the folks at Coca Cola.
If we asked you what word you would use if you were ordering a carbonated beverage at your favorite restaurant, what would you say?
They say that around 11% of us use "Coke" as the word we use for ordering all of our favorite soft drinks.
A new survey also found that more than half of us use the word "soda", 13% say "pop", 8% say "soft drink" and 5% say "soda pop".
Do you know anyone that says "pop"? Anytime I hear someone say pop, the first thing I think of is my Uncle Paul who lives in Colorado and I guess that's really a thing out there. Is it me or is it weird when someone calls soda, pop?
73% of people from the Northeast say "soda" while 41% in the Midwest say "pop," and just 39% say "soda." How about you? Is it soda, or is it pop? Leave us a comment on Facebook with you answer.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash