Sip and Paint at Palaia Winery
Sip and Paints are a great night out with friends. Everyone enjoys a sip or two of a wonderful local wine and goes home with a piece of art they created. On Friday January 10th you can attend at Sip and Paint at the Palaia Winery & Meadery.
The event is 7 PM to 9 Pm at Palaia Winery 10 Sweet Clover Road in Highland Mills. The night is hosted by Palaia and Monet and Chardonnay. The night includes a guided step by step painting lesson where you will create a mystical snowy owl painting plus all materials needed and one free drink.
Tickets will go fast so reserve your today. This venue typically sells out.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash