Sights And Scenes From The Hudson River Craft Beer Festival
Every September beer drinkers from across the Hudson Valley assemble at the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival.
The day featured over 100 breweries with more than 200 different varieties of craft beer and cider to sample. Food vendors kept everyone fed and happy while bands performed all afternoon.
Thank you to all who came out to Riverfront Park in Beacon. You can sign up for email alerts on upcoming events if you want to stay in touch.
Were you there?
We made some new friends Saturday from the Animal Rescue Foundation in Beacon. They are an all-volunteer, no-kill shelter founded in 1986. They house dogs and cats in need, you can link up HERE if you'd more information or to make a donation.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash