Popular Poughkeepsie Restaurant Bar To Open Second Location
The popular Paula's Public House will soon take flight with a second location. The new breakfast and lunch themed establishment will open at Hudson Valley Regional Airport in Wappingers Falls and will have an aerial theme. Expected to open in October, it will be called Paula's Runway Cafe.
According to a post to Paula's Publick House Facebook page:
I love food, I love my customers and I love Dutchess County...so, I am very excited to announce my opening of another location. This time at the airport - The Hudson Valley Regional Airport on New Hackensack Rd. in Wappingers. We will be serving delicious breakfast and lunch using fresh and oh-so-delcious ingredients! Look for me there sometime in October! Cannot wait to see and serve you all at Paula's Runway Cafe!
With you be stopping in to check out the new breakfast and lunch spot on New Hackensack Road? While you're there be sure to check out the old Air Force One.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash