Popular Hudson Valley Tavern Up For Sale
If you've ever wanted to get into the challenging, but rewarding bar and restaurant business, here's a chance to own a well known Hudson Valley tavern at a reasonable price.
Frank's Tavern located on Route 52 in Beacon has just been put on the market. Know for their great wings and ice cold beer, they offer a warm, friendly, old school atmosphere. The 3,476 square foot building was built in 1966 and has been run by the same owner since 1984.
There's a full bar, kitchen and dining room plus a three bedroom apartment upstairs. This business, located on a high traffic road could be yours for $499,000. For more information contact Jennifer at Exit Realty Connections at (845) 702-1817.
If the business were yours to renovate, what would you do to make it stand out from all the other bars and restaurants in the area?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash