Popular Hudson Valley Antiques Mall Up For Sale
A well known Hudson Valley Antiques Mall is on the market and could be a good investment for the right person.
Located at 3301 Franklin Avenue in Millbrook, Millbrook Antiques Mall is available for $975,000. The 5,000 square foot building features approximately 20 different dealers with all different kinds of antiques on display. The two-story building was built in 1920 and features an attached garage and office. Have a look at some of the interesting antique displays below.
According to the listing, the business is profitable as is and the current owner would consider renting space from any new owner to ease with the transition. The building itself has a new roof and skylights and a nice facade on the front of the building which sits along the main shopping street in Millbrook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America