Orange County Man 1 Of 3 New Yorkers Who Worked 3,000 OT Hours
Only three people in New York State worked 3,000 overtime hours last year, and one of them works in the Hudson Valley.
The Democrat and Chronicle reports that three New York State employees worked 3,000 plus hours of overtime in 2018. To put that into perspective, working 40 hours a week year round is 2,080 hours total. They worked more overtime than they did regular time hours.
John Bennett works in Orange County at the Mid-Hudson Psychiatric Center. According to the Democrat and Chronicle, Bennett worked 3,047 hours of overtime last year. He earned $237,000 for his overtime hours. On top of his regular salary.
The other two employees in New York State were Denise Williams, who works as a security hospital training assistant in NYC, and Eon Kirnon who works at the Capital District Psychiatric Center in Albany. Williams worked 3,560 hours of overtime for $200,000. Kirnon worked 3,350 hours of overtime for $173,000, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash