Newburgh Vintage Emporium Expanding With Second Location
The popular Newburgh Vintage Emporium is expanding its Hudson Valley operations with a second location.
According to Newburgh Restoration, the new facility will be located on Route 17k and be housed in a 30,000 square foot building with room for around 80 vendors. They'll be featuring vintage furniture, clothing, antiques and other repurposed and locally made goods. Known as Newburgh Vintage Emporium Ware-House, the building has housed a skating rink and family-owned furniture store before becoming the once-popular retailer Big Scot.
The original Newburgh Vintage Emporium location at 5006 Route 9W opened in 2013 and will continue to remain open for business seven days a week. With around 11,000 square feet of space, they feature 50 vintage and antique dealers.
Anyone interested in becoming a vendor in the new location can call (845) 562-5200 or visit their website.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash