Most Charming Small Town in NY Is Not in the Hudson Valley
Readers Digest, the magazine that you might never have read but your grandparents loved, has announced their list of the Most Charming Small Towns in the United States featuring one from every state. Where is the Most Charming Small Town in New York? Sad to say it is not in the Hudson Valley. To get to the 'winning' town, you will have to drive a few hours toward Central New York.
According to the annual list, the 2018 Most Charming Small Town in New York is Skaneateles. Skaneateles is located in Onondaga County and has a population of less than 8,500 people. Have you ever been? Do you think that this is the most charming small town in New York or do you have a town that you think should be on the list?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash