Is Cigarette Cockroach the New Pizza Rat?
Another classic New York City animal is taking up a classic New York City habit.
Remember pizza rat? Of course, you do. It was the rat in a New York City subway that was slinging a piece of pizza back to its home. CNN reports that the pizza rat is so 2015 and we're all about the newest thing now: cigarette cockroach.
City living man, gets the best of all of us.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash