Illuminate the Walkway in Honor of Memorial Day
Building on the Memorial Day Eve ceremony hosted by the Dutchess County Division of Veterans Services since 2012, on Sunday, May 26, the Walkway Over the Hudson is joining with veterans organizations from Dutchess and Ulster Counties to host a moving sunset flag changing ceremony at 7:30 pm. The Walkway open to the public until 10:15 pm for Walkway at Night.
Throughout the event, the whole span of the Walkway Over the Hudson will be lined with thousands of paper lanterns honoring loved ones and those that have made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our nation. For complete information and to purchase your luminaries, visit walkway.org/illuminatethewalkway.
The flag changing will proceed rain or shine. The rain date for the luminaries and Walkway at Night is Thursday, May 30. If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com. For more information on the Illuminate the Walkway event on May 26, visit the event facebook page or the Walkway Over the Hudson website.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash