Hudson Valley Job Openings That Get You Working With Beer
Love beer and want to be able to incorporate it into making a living (aka a job)? Here are a few places in the Hudson Valley that have beer-themed jobs for you.
- Brooklyn Beer Shop in Kingston is looking to hire for several positions including warehouse associates and a warehouse manager
- An unnamed restaurant in Hudson, N.Y. is looking for a general manager who also has craft beer, wine and spirits knowledge.
- Manhattan Beer Distributors is looking to add to their sales associates in Dutchess County. Beer and wine knowledge is helpful.
- The Thayer Hotel in West Point is looking for a bartender. They do ask that applicants are over the age of 21 and have one year of experience.
- Anheuser-Busch based in New Windsor is looking for production technicians.
- America on Tap is looking for volunteers to help pour at the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival in Beacon on Saturday, Sept. 16. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Are you looking for a new job? What resource have you been using that has helped you get the most leads? How long have you been looking for your new job?